Enrolment Form

If your child is a new entrant ie. Starting school for the first time, you will need to fill in the following forms:

  • Enrolment Form (2 pages) which you can download by clicking on the link in the box on the right.
  • Health and Dental forms which can be obtained from the office
  • Health Information / EOTC - Education Outside the Classroom (Parent Consent) form for school trips, medical and emergency contact details etc,  which you can download by clicking on the  link 'Health Information EOTC Forms' in the box on the right next to the enrolment form.

You will also need to provide the following forms:

  • Your child's birth certificate
  • Immunisation form
  • Proof of address (copy of utility or phone bill)

We will photocopy these forms for you when you come to enrol your child.


copyright (c) 2008 Masterton Primary School



Relative Links

Term Dates
Enrolment Form